Transfer Agent Market in the Philippines
Know Your Customer (KYC) or Customer Due Dilligence
The Philippine market mainly has two kinds of investment fund products – Unit Investment Trust Funds (UITFs) – regulated by the BSP, and Mutual Funds – regulated by the SEC.
As of June 2018, the Philippine Asset Management and Trust Industry Assets Under Management (AUM) is estimated to have crossed a mark Php 3 Trillion (USD 57.6 Billion). The market comprises of approximately 30 players with top 3 players capturing ~70% of the market.
The Philippine market is expected to grow at a fast pace with increase in number of investors due to greater mobile penetration and organizations adopting digital channels to penetrate the market and acquiring younger investors.
The regulators are fairly open and provides only the outsourcing guideline with no restricting regulations.
KFintech (Kfin Technologies Private Limited)
With over 30 years of experience, Kfin Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (KFintech) is India’s largest registrar and market leader in investor servicing. KFintech has more than 5,000 people servicing 90 million+ investors and processing over 100 thousand transactions on a daily basis. KFintech’s industry endorsed, technology platforms KBOLT, KFinKart, and KMFS enable Mutual Fund and Unit Trust Fund houses to manage their entire transactions digitally.
KFintech has been at the forefront of Transfer Agency and Fund accounting services, with a focused first to market approach for launching innovative products, processes and technologies. It has 500+ strong in-house technology team to cater to the client requirements extensively
KFintech is a CMMI Level- 3 Certified firm with offices spread across India, Malaysia and Middle East. It is important to note that KFintech is the first organization of its kind to achieve the distinction of ISO 9002 (which has now migrated to ISO 9001:2008) and ISO/IEC 27001: 2013 certifications, standards for quality management and Information Security Management systems, certified by DNV
KFinTech is the most preferred and proactive solutions provider for Investment managers and intermediaries, which helps clients increase their market share by providing
- An agile platform for product innovation
- Widest geographical reach
- Technology enabled omni-channel investor services
- Caters to the market specific requirements in Asia / ASEAN and ME countries
- Fully web-based workflow and reporting system with image based processing capabilities
- Single solution for multiple stakeholders – AMC, Distributors, Investors, etc.; catering to multiple requirements – like TA and aligned services (Distributor, etc.), etc. No need to deploy multiple software
- Fully enabled front office reporting system – dashboards, reports, graphs, etc.
- Intelligent and parameterized processing and capabilities to handle complex computations across markets, like limit processing, etc.
- Multi-currency, multi company features as basic features
- Comes with the expertise, wisdom to handle products and services of any complexity
- Specifically designed for Transfer Agency services
- Quick readiness to market
- Enterprising management team & Thought leadership
- Significant cost advantage